![]() |
| With Mr. Manuel L. Quezon III |
Well, I can't speak nor write things on how awesome the event was and it still captivates me until now from our jaw-dropping guest speakers starting with Bob Martin, Manolo Quezon, Jack Madrid, Hon. Darlene Antonino-Custodio, Raffy Tima, Mae Paner (Juana Change), Abe Olandres, oh come on! what more can You ask for? I'm not just bloated with the food that we have eaten but with the learning and knowledge that I've gained from this God-given responsible speakers.
It's not just a typical event, because at the first place it somehow changed my perspective as a blogger, in which I must be responsible enough in writing and in blogging.
And with these things, I must give a big credit to the people and sponsors who've made this event possible starting of with Dole, Smart, Sir Avel Manansala of Gensantos.com, Sir Orman Manansala of Gandaeversomuch.com, and to the rest of Sox Bloggers, kudos to all of you! I'm looking forward with a big bang for Blogfest 2012!
Read, Discuss, Write in white heat, and Edit in cold blood-- Manuel "Manolo" L. Quezon III

0 comments:
Post a Comment